I’ve moved out of my house, how do I cancel?

If you’ve moved out and someone is replacing you, get in touch to let us know and we’ll contact the new housemate so they can join your utility account.

If you’ve moved out and someone isn’t replacing you, you’re still responsible for your share of the bills.

An additional tenant is moving in, how do I add them to our account?

If you’ve got a new housemate, they’ll need to complete a Change of Housemate form so that we can add them to your account.

Do I need to do anything when our account comes to an end?

We’ll take care of closing all your utility accounts for you. All you need to do is send us gas and electricity meter readings the day you move out. We’ll send you an email with instructions on how to send these to us.

If internet is included in your Split The Bills utility contract, please leave your router connected when you move out (a charge may apply if the router is missing).