If you have a leak, turn off the water ‘stop tap’ if you can – this is usually located under your kitchen sink or in an airing cupboard. You should contact your Letting Agent as soon as possible to let them know as they are responsible for the maintenance at the property.

If you have an emergency leak or no water supply, you can contact your water supplier directly to resolve this. You can find out who you water supplier is along with their contact details here.